Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

great day and great finds also my first silver!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brogan
Founding Member
Founding Member
Brogan

great day and great finds also my first silver!! Empty
PostSubject: great day and great finds also my first silver!!   great day and great finds also my first silver!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm

iv got some great finds to show everyone i ended up brakeing my glasses so i need to use my reading ones till i get the new ones in but seeing only 3 feet ahead of me didnt stop me from going metal detecting hehe me and loch had a great! day and found some realy nice stuff heres the pictures of what i got there also more than this but loch has alot of it.

great day and great finds also my first silver!! 04210810
this is most of the junk
great day and great finds also my first silver!! 04210811
this is more the good stuff
great day and great finds also my first silver!! 04210812
This is the BEST FIND says L.V.B and on the back it says p. Baeters Anvers i googled it and couldnt find out what it is but its made of silver so its my first silver WHOOOO
great day and great finds also my first silver!! 04210813
great day and great finds also my first silver!! 04210814
Back to top Go down
HEAVYMETALNUT
Founding Member
Founding Member
HEAVYMETALNUT

PostSubject: THATS SWEET BOB!   great day and great finds also my first silver!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 pm

I LOVE THAT CREST THING MADE OF SILVER! NICE FINDS AND HEY YA DID WELL FOR A BLIND KID!
Back to top Go down
Brogan
Founding Member
Founding Member
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: great day and great finds also my first silver!!   great day and great finds also my first silver!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:02 am

haha
Back to top Go down
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

PostSubject: Re: great day and great finds also my first silver!!   great day and great finds also my first silver!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Very nice finds there, Bob! About your glasses, I know the feeling! One time mine fell off and I stepped on them while mding. I had to use my metal detector to find them; that is how blind I am! LOL! Again, very nice finds!
Back to top Go down
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

PostSubject: Re: great day and great finds also my first silver!!   great day and great finds also my first silver!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:47 am

Great stuff!!! When you go out MD'ng use a strap on you glasses. In the Marines we called them "Brain Straps", I would be in the worst possible places, but I never lost my glasses... Then when your done detecting, just take the strap off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: great day and great finds also my first silver!!   great day and great finds also my first silver!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:26 am

Congratulations on the silver!!!! Hope you find a lot more.

HH

Rich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great day and great finds also my first silver!!   great day and great finds also my first silver!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great day and great finds also my first silver!!
Page 1 of 1