Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Off Topic forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

Welcome to the Off Topic forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Off Topic forum   Welcome to the Off Topic forum I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:25 am

Hi Folks,

Please feel free to post anything that is not related to metal detecting here. One thing to note, this is a family oriented site and as such we ask that you use common sense and please do not post anything that is questionable in content. That being said post away... Very Happy

Lochlainn
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Off Topic forum   Welcome to the Off Topic forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:37 pm

What about politics Question Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Regarding Politics   Welcome to the Off Topic forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:50 pm

hmmm I think that one of the things that is lacking in American dialogue IS the discussion of politics, especially in the times we are in now. So, i'll give the go ahead on that one. Feel free to talk politics, but... and I stress this... any name calling, putting down, or lack of respect for others opinions and I will unfortunately have to respectfully ask that we keep politics separate from this forum. So, feel free to talk politics, but please keep it civil. Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
Deep silver
Founding Member
Founding Member
Deep silver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Off Topic forum   Welcome to the Off Topic forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Cool , I love to hear different Political opinions........I dont always agree but to each his own is my creed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Off Topic forum   Welcome to the Off Topic forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Off Topic forum
Page 1 of 1