Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three hours of swing'n

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

Three hours of swing'n Empty
PostSubject: Three hours of swing'n   Three hours of swing'n I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Same old thing - played pool from 8:00 pm til 5:00 am, then I went for a swing.

Three hours of swing'n 05182010

Put a new battery in my Tiny Tec pinpointer and started the hunt. I worked the edge of the shore until I got half-way around - by the blue trash can. Then I moved 4 feet further away and worked my way back. Planned on doing more, but the 2nd time I used the pinpointer, water got into it and it wouldn't stop squeeling. So it took a lot longer to find stuff.

Only found one ZLincoln, the rest are older. No wheaties, no silver. Found the plastic ring in the same hole as that weird-looking large thing on the left. Found a few weights, and only 1 bottle cap.

Three hours of swing'n 05182011

That's probably it until next weekend.

HH

Rich
Back to top Go down
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

Three hours of swing'n Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three hours of swing'n   Three hours of swing'n I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:46 am

posted a reply to ya on TQ.
Back to top Go down

Three hours of swing'n
Page 1 of 1