Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HEAVYMETALNUT
Founding Member
Founding Member
HEAVYMETALNUT

MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5 Empty
PostSubject: MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5   MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:57 pm

WENT TO MY FAVORITE OLD PARK TODAY.IT WAS GORGEOUS OUT!
NOT MUCH CLAD TODAY.FOUND AN OLD BRASS RING WITH THE TOP SMASHED TOGETHER WHERE THE STONE SAT.IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE A VENUS FLYTRAP.2 WHEATIES 1951-D AND THE 1919 WHEATIE AND THE 1907 INDIAN HEAD CAME OUT OF THE SAME HOLE.A NICE LITTLE STERLING 925 BRACELET.ALSO INCLUDING PICS OF A DIGGER I'M ATTEMPTING TO MAKE OUT OF SOME ALUMINUM ANGLE IRON I HAD.
TAKE CARE AND HAPPY HUNTING!!
P.S. WHERE'S THE PICS I UPLOADED? GREAT....
OH WELL.HERES THE LINK OF MY FINDS ON TQ FORUM.
http://www.treasurequestxlt.com/community/your-finds/18676-old-park-finds.html
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5   MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Nice finds Very Happy Thanks for sharing the story with us. You may have tried this, but when you upload the pictures it will give you three links. Copy and paste the middle one into your message and it "should" post the pic.
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

PostSubject: Re: MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5   MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:11 am

Nice Indian !!! Thanks for the tip on the picture posting, Steve. When I tried the other day to do the battery charger pic, it got confusing. I just went back and posted the battery charger pic, it worked just fine !!
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5   MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:11 am

Dave,
Nice finds, you did very well once again!! Here's what Steve sent me to upload pics here. It works fine..

Bruce

When you start a new topic or reply to one you will see a bunch of buttons above the field where you type text. Look for the one that looks like a picture with some green landscape and a little disk icon in the bottom right of the button. If you mouse over it and wait a sec it will say "Host an Image". Press that and it will bring up the place where you upload the picture. Press "browse"... this will let you search your computer for the image. Find the image you want and press open. Then press "host it". This will bring up some links. Copy the middle one titled "image" then Paste that into your message (you might have to highlight it and go up to "Edit", then "copy", then "paste"). It will just look like some computer code but when you click send it will show up as the actual picture.

Hope this helps....
Bruce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5   MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY OLD PARK FINDS SAT APRIL 5
Page 1 of 1