Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"O's" Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

"O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly Empty
PostSubject: "O's" Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly   "O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:44 pm

From the land of the Bluenose......it was a hot day. A sunny day that was periodically interrupted by heavy showers that should have cleared the beaches of the rug rat infestations! No such luck as the sun came out again in full force.
"O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly P1160001

Decided to try my luck on a land dig before taking the plunge in the dangerous waters of Rugrat Beach no#1 inhabited by the "continual question askers!"

After a ton of pennies and botttle caps out came this squirrely find numbering 925. "O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly P1170006

By this time I felt like the piped piper with a centipede of kids trailing behind me like a leech looking for a meal.

"What you doing mister?"

"Why are you doing that?"

"Is this your job?" That question desired an answer to which I responded, "I wish!"

A few more pennies and out popped this ring from Hades or some other point below the earth's crust. Sort of reminded me of the movie Night Rider. Talk about bone ugly."O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly P1170005

Was getting a tad hot and annoyed as the children had me boxed in so I retreated to Otto and grabbed the Seahunter Mk11 and took to deep water with limited success.

Had a date later in the day with two dozen ladies so my time for fun was as always way too short so I decided to try Rug rat Beach no#2 as the sun disappeared yet again."O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly P1170003"O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly P1170002

Water was nice and warm but smelt a tad on the dead fish side but what the halibut and I plundged in finding a few pennies, and then this 10k beauty."O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly P1170008

Did the beach on the way out and picked up a pair of dinkies that will be added to my collection.

Take for the day was the skull ring, 925 "O", 10k "O" a pair of dinkies, a pair of earings $ pendent and 75 coins @ $3.76"O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly P1170013

Got home in time to help Marie with supper and now it's off to my date..........ball four take your base miss!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

"O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly Empty
PostSubject: Re: "O's" Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly   "O's"   Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:28 am

Incredible! How do you do that? Do you dig every target? Or are you so comfortable with the Freedom III that you can just tell by the sound of things?

I don't blame you for not swinging the ACE 250 when you can find loot like this with the older machine.
Back to top Go down

"O's" Au beauty, 925 okay and darn right bone ugly
Page 1 of 1