Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Thin" Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

"Thin" Forum Empty
PostSubject: "Thin" Forum   "Thin" Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 am

Hi Folks,

I've been away for a while. First off let me say hello to everyone Very Happy Came back to find the site "squished". I'm trying to figure out what happened. Nothing that I did ...so not sure. I did notice that a lot of my admin tools changed so I think when they updated the hosting service it messed things up. I'll see if I can fix it...or at least change the template to something easier to use. Hope all is well with everyone!

-Steve
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

"Thin" Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thin" Forum   "Thin" Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 am

STEVE!!!!! We have been looking for you forever!!! There has been some weird things going on while you were gone. We even thought it had been hacked.

WE MISSED YOU!
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

"Thin" Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thin" Forum   "Thin" Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Thanks Tinky Very Happy Hope all is well on your end. We were up in Maine on vacation not to long ago and Bobby found a 14k gold ring ! I'm sure he'll post it on the forum soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

"Thin" Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thin" Forum   "Thin" Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Well it seems now the site is back to full size, it's also a cool lime green color, not the drab green of the old forum, did you change the color Steve?? I like the lime green better, Rich.
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

"Thin" Forum Empty
PostSubject: "Thin" Forum   "Thin" Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Welcome back Steve, we were worried about you!! Love the new format and hope you guys had a great vacation!!

Bruce
Back to top Go down
NH ANDY
NH ANDY

"Thin" Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thin" Forum   "Thin" Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:44 am

Lochlainn wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've been away for a while. First off let me say hello to everyone Very Happy Came back to find the site "squished". I'm trying to figure out what happened. Nothing that I did ...so not sure. I did notice that a lot of my admin tools changed so I think when they updated the hosting service it messed things up. I'll see if I can fix it...or at least change the template to something easier to use. Hope all is well with everyone!

-Steve
Get in ! fix this sight !lets go !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Thin" Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thin" Forum   "Thin" Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Thin" Forum
Page 1 of 1