Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

925 "O" hup 1, hup 2...........hike

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluenose

925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike Empty
PostSubject: 925 "O" hup 1, hup 2...........hike   925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:00 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....the dig was on with a bad weather front moving north to south. Thunder and lightening just a ripping from the sky and I was holding the Freedom 3 Plus....aka the lightening rod!925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike P1220003

Had dug up a few pennies and this rare modern coin which I'm sure would have completely disintergrated in another year if it had been left in the ground.
925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike P1220011
925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike P1220009

Lightening again in the sky and like it I steaked out of there beating feet and headed away from the dark clouds.

Hit a school yard that netted me a few more coins and a nice dinkie and then had to go see a man about a horse (Shetland pony) so into the woods this bouy did a go only to find a football! NFL starts in a few weeks. Must be an omen to play the sports lotto!925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike P1220004

Dark clouds were moving in again...........so was I too another spot this time going aquatic with just the ducks to keep me company.

Aquatically eyeballed this. Was wondering if that is a word but who cares as it fits the bill. Some poor Bluenoser lost his underwater orbs!
925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike P1220013

Amazes me what folks loose in the water especially after pulling out this 925er.
925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike Sdfhgwhgwrtyw

Had enough as the ducks were talking about me and circling like a wagon train about to be attacked by the Indians or should I be politically correct and say a tribe of First Nation individuals.

Take for the day was the dinkie, the mandatory earing, key, 50 cent piece, 925er "O" , Chinese coin and 73 coins @ $5.02 (including the 50)
925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike P1220017

Got home just in time youz as da sky let loose and it was raining hake, herring and halibut. Of course Otto didn't mind the bath.925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike P1220019
Back to top Go down
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: 925 "O" hup 1, hup 2...........hike   925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm

Another great ring! That's a ugly coin. I thought only we had coins that disolved in the ground.

HH

Rich
Back to top Go down
Lobsterm

PostSubject: Help   925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:01 am

I have a metal detector in my garage, have never really gone out to try it but would love to. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go or could someone possibly come with me as I begin? Thanks.

PS I live in the Worcester Ma area, youy may respond to Maineman527@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 925 "O" hup 1, hup 2...........hike   925 "O"  hup 1, hup 2...........hike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

925 "O" hup 1, hup 2...........hike
Page 1 of 1