Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging Empty
PostSubject: 2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging   2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:36 pm

From the land of the Bluenose......well me son Marie knows how to send a bouy out golf egg wacking on a good note and I quote,"Don't get lost in the woods dear."

Brother Rick picked me up right on time and we headed for Indian Creek and met one as this bouy from work is Micmac and a great golf egg wacker going all the way back to the time when we used to circle the wagons whenever we saw him.2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging P2010004

Rick (on right) chats it up with Crouse who also is a keener when it comes to golf egg wacking.2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging P2010001

The horn sounded and we started on the 11th hole and I garbed the first thing I could find which was a pint of whiskey which I'm sure would help my non exsistant game. That is where the "W's" came into play...Wack...what the halibut, wack....where in the woods did it go..........wack..water... um!2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging GetAttachment

Talk about a tough lie or lye. Felt strange being in the water and not swinging my Seahunter but I did rescue one pile of golf eggs from the drink!2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging Bbbbbffd

and no it's not a yeti or Bigfoot it's where I ended up after another of my consistant 20 yard drives!2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging Nnnnn

Sister Mick joins me for a little walk in the woods after loosening up.2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging Ffb

Success....plus 14 in golf balls for the day and 7 over as a team on score.2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging Hhhh

Nice meal afterwards and I imagine it will be another 11 years before I golf egg wack again or at least next years tournie!2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging P2020016

Stopped at Mom's on the way home and Tess let me know what he thought of my game! Lord love a duck everyone is a critic!2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging P2020022

Next day it was back to the kind of swinging I was a pro at as the Freedom 3 and the Seahunter worked the area2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging P2050027

on land first netting a few dinkies and a slew of pennies. Heat was on so into the water and out popped these two little numbers2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging P2050031
as I was being followed by have the crowd of rugrats in the water.

Had to leave to get ready to play ball when disaster struck....wrenched my back getting out of the car so so much for that and my extra shift for tomorrow. Son of a sea horse...golden years more like the moldy years. Take for the day was 2 silver rings, 2 dinkies, a chain that may be silver, a sinker (not big enough to sink me as Marie later got in the car and got her butt soaked from my swish), 1968 1/2 silver quarter, button and 92 coins @$12.602 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging P2050036
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: 2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging   2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:54 am

lol! lol! lol!

Nice rings. You sure got that sea hunter fixed fast.
Back to top Go down
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

PostSubject: yo Bill   2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....used an old set of headphones that has a loose wire...propped it up with two popsicle sticks and duct tape. New ones comes late this week...$200 poorer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: 2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging   2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 am

I thought a few pins were missing in that plug. I thought it was a coil plug. The new phones will pay for themselves in no time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging   2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 silver rings after I changed what I was swinging
Page 1 of 1