Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relics, silver, token and a newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Relics, silver, token and a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Relics, silver, token and a newbie   Relics, silver, token and a newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:34 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....."call back in 30 minutes when I have the housework done"....click.

"Okay I'll be ready by the time you get here." Click. So that is how the dig started as the newly christened "Cavalier Kevin" was on his first dig with his Ace 250 which I might add is a great looking machine....mine is still in the box!
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190002
The day looked forboding but what the halibut the Newbie was game and in no time was penny popping with the best of them. Bouy took to his Garrett like a seagull to a garbage scow.
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190006
Of course this bouy went on one of his photo rampages and the subject was fungi and mushrooms...which is which ...who cares so enjoy the photos as there might even be a magic one amoungst them!
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190001
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190003
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190008
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190012
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190011
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190009
And as wild flower just to shake things up!
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190013
Anyway the day was coming to and end and we piled the goodies on the trunk for a photo shoot. Cavalier Kevin dun sum gud youz. A Natural who even dug a Vickie Copper and a slew of coins first time out.
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190016
My non coin finds included a dinkie, crotter bell, a heart of iron, tent peg and the trigger dewy from a musket.
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190018
Coins included a 1968 silver dime, a toasty 1840 Thistle token, a toasty thing that was once a coin and 71 coins @ $2.06
Relics, silver, token and a newbie P3190022
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Relics, silver, token and a newbie
Page 1 of 1