Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! Empty
PostSubject: Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy!   Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:12 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....well yesterday was another one where the sky opened up big time with enough rain coming down to sink the Titanic but what the halibut days off are few and far between so out I went anyway donning the rain suit and a Glad garbage Bag for my Garrett to keep "Land Baby" dry. Going to Otto I saw that the Little Sackville River was flexing it's muscle and was getting close to over flowing it's banks.
Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! P4160014
Decided to hit the same campground as the day before and do a little penny popping and was not disappointed as it seemed everyone who stated at the campground knew I would be digging there and just threw pennies everywhere. What the halibut I was having fun! Hit a few odd ball finds that were a first for this bouy with the first one being this token
Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! P4160012
Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! P4160011
and the second first was this which I am sure must have come from a case of beer and feels like it is made of lead.
Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! P4160013
A fun and relaxing outing with the take for the day being a dinky, heart shaped dog tag, a round toasty something or other, cat pin, the token and 59 coins @ $2.15.
Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! P4160007
That evening it was off to see the film Passchendaele which was okay but turned out to be mostly a chick flick with not enough of the actual battle....made the Boss happy though and I guess in the end that is all that counts!

Today it's a great Nova Scotian day and wouldn't you know it....night shift starts this evening but going out for a few hours after the domestic dew is done. Happy hunting all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy!   Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:32 am

Another hardcore hunt! Gotta get me one of them rain suits. Keep swing'n.
Back to top Go down

Couple of Oddball firsts for this Bouy!
Page 1 of 1