Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your "pet" peeve when adigging me son?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

What is your "pet" peeve when adigging me son? Empty
PostSubject: What is your "pet" peeve when adigging me son?   What is your "pet" peeve when adigging me son? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:35 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....I'm sure at one time or another we all run across something in this hobby that may mildly irk us, is slightly unpleasant or son of a seahorse upsetting so here goes dis bouys rant:

Mobile manuire makers does the trick here. Dey sneak up on youz and then let lose. Scares the halibut out of dis bouy so I resolved dat youz...don't wear headphones so I can be aware but that is not the worst me son. Den dem ground pounders start to trying to set a fire on da leg.....up and down and in and out. Man dat is annoying as stepping on a sea urchin but dat is not the worst youz. The worst is when youz a going down on a gud bell tone from da Freedom Three Plus and you kneel , yes git down on all fours and din youz smell something a funny and the light gozz on in da fridge and you know you are in da doggie dew. Man if that don't bite the fin off an albacore tuna. Den youz go home smeeling like a cow paddie and da wife she really says youz in dashitz and gives youz da scolding shoulder Dat is all dis bouy has to rant about what is youz?
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

What is your "pet" peeve when adigging me son?
Page 1 of 1