Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd outing of the year nets first gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

2nd outing of the year nets first gold Empty
PostSubject: 2nd outing of the year nets first gold   2nd outing of the year nets first gold I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....after a session of fake and bake at the local tanning shop I settled in with some dark and dirty and was in bed before I knew it. Waking up was a different matter as the Bells of St. Mary's blasted inside my head. Didn't matter though as this bouy had his mind set that today was going to be my second outing of the year so I loaded up Otto and headed to a local park. Along the way I noticed that the buoy trees were already starting to blossom!
2nd outing of the year nets first gold P9250005
Lake Banook was up to it's usual level and the ground was soft as managed to dig a hole here and a hole there with no frost evident in the ground with a few modern coppers being rescued.
2nd outing of the year nets first gold P9250001
Stayed here for an hour and headed back home as I had to pick up the boss when she was off. Had about an hour before that was to be done so I hit a ballfield and scoffed up a few golf eggs which I thought was a tad early in the year to be finding along with a few more coins and then bingo.......a gold chain!
2nd outing of the year nets first gold Cdc-2
Time was up and away I went with the take for the day; two golf eggs, a softball, dinkie 20 coins @ 33 cents and the 10k gold chain.
2nd outing of the year nets first gold P9250008
Was going to go out on my second day off but it disappeared........called in at time and a half and with the upcoming two trips I couldn't say no. Will get out for a dig with Navy Davy before the night shift on Friday! Got another surprise when home as Marie showed me a tape of the Breakfast Television Show she was on yesterday juggling eggs.............too funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

2nd outing of the year nets first gold
Page 1 of 1