Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last quota before big trips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Last quota before big trips Empty
PostSubject: Last quota before big trips   Last quota before big trips I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:21 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well today was out last day home before flying out tomorrow to the Dominican Rep. Marie decided she would treat me to breakfast at Cora's in Bedford which was a terrible meal to say the least. Bright side to everything though as no dishes and along the drive there Otto suffered a bout of "Love in first gear!" Must admit some of her sisters near her looked mighty nice!
Last quota before big trips PA060004
Got home at the assigned time and Navy Davy and I did the dew at a local school. Nothing exciting but just a good time out with a good bud! ND scoffed about 36 coins in his pile and a neat older dog tag. I'm sure that he stopped on the way home at the ballfield to round out quota!
Last quota before big trips PA060005
I managed a key, lock, "indusrty dewie" and 76 coins @$4.56.
Last quota before big trips PA060008
No rest for the wicked as later that evening it was off to the inlaws for birthday cake for Bobbby.
Last quota before big trips PA060012
Notice Marie in the background ready to huff and puff if Bobby didn't do the dew with all the candles on his cake.
Last quota before big trips PA060010
Bob relaxing with Czar as Shelly and Craig down a Tim's. Spent time breaking down the Garretts to put in the suitcases. Felt like I was hurting old friends. This will be my last post for a month. Happy hunting all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Last quota before big trips
Page 1 of 1