Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early start nets another mdeal and heart of silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Early start nets another mdeal and heart of silver Empty
PostSubject: Early start nets another mdeal and heart of silver   Early start nets another mdeal and heart of silver I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:54 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....must be in the doghouse bigtime as Marie made Otto's appointment for 0700hrs! Lord love a duck and I'm on nights this evening. Anyway Otto got the a.o.k. and doesn't have to go back to the doctor for two years which is a relief after getting him new drums. There goes my battery money for the next month.

Hit the same field again with the city field workers driving their ride on lawn mowers like it was the Indie 500 but I managed quota and bailed out heading home for some domestics and shut eye. Work should be okay as I'll use it as study time for my umpires test, EVD test, reoccurring yearly Transport Canada test, post test and man can't recall the rest. Son of a seahorse what a brain drain!

Take for the day was a key, bridge token, sports medal, silver heart locket and 71 coins @$9.24
Early start nets another mdeal and heart of silver Ccc
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Early start nets another mdeal and heart of silver
Page 1 of 1