Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation Clean Sweep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Operation Clean Sweep Empty
PostSubject: Operation Clean Sweep   Operation Clean Sweep I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....a two day boot and scoot mission with two objectives; 1. move enemy coinage out of the east sector field while removing all obstacles for further missions and obtain the quota of captured coinage 2. relief the pressure on the caged in units in the SJAM field (Sir John A. McDonald High School) and to obtain the quota of captured coinage.

Day 1

06035hrs zulu
Drove General Hunny Bunny to HQ and chowed down on some "Romeo Romeo" (Rotten Ronnies) breakfast sandwiches and a cup of mud at Tango Hotel (Tim Hortons) and loaded my Freedom # 3 Plus with 3 full metal jacket 9 volt Copper Top batteries.....I wasn't going to take any prisoners. Dam the orders!

0711hrs zulu
Pulled up to the designated field and it looked vacant but I knew Victor Charlie was there in their spider holes waiting!
Operation Clean Sweep Agaafgaag
Did a sneak and peak and began to look for targets of opportunity finding many that felt the rath of my coil!

0821hrs zulu
HQ sent me replacements as Navy Davy and Jack the "Hack" showed up and we gave them hell, sniffing out coppers here, nickels there and a time box full of nasty kids wonderments. Kudos to ND for going so deep on that one! Jack managed to down 3 while ND was a rocking on full auto with 32 captured and a silver one too boot.
Operation Clean Sweep Mejetjjjjj-1
Had to dee dee out of there as my civic duty called me back to barracks as we voted on our first ever contract.

1400hrs zulu
The vote was intense...a nay vote ment a strike with no job to come back to and a yes a job and a raise. (Found out the next day I'm in for a $3.01 raise..got to love democracy in action.)

1810hrszulu
Pick up the general and headed to an area where Victor Charlie was active and went aquatic as as the general dug in on the beach. War is hell and I soon had a good coin count as well as a 925er silver "O"

Operation Clean Sweep Qyqthwhw
2011hrs zulu
Arrived at Firebase Marie and did the coin count with objectives reached. Total for the day was 2 earrings, "Woods" zipper dewie,insignia of a ranking officer, photo memory card (passed it on to intel for examination) a 925er "O" and 80 coins @ $12.02
Operation Clean Sweep Hjhwhnnhrt
Intel still trying to decode this item!
Operation Clean Sweep Tryq2t
Personnally I think it's part of Victor Charlies torture apparatus for golf egg whacking...the horror, the horror.

Day 2

0900hrs zulu
ND arrived on time and we Romeo Victored at Tango Hotel and gulped down some fine mud with a sandwich of mystery meat on the side. Fighting on an empty stomach; not in this man's army! Started in country in an area where we had no itel but did manage to put a dent in the missions objective and then headed to the killing field.
Operation Clean Sweep Tyjytjejj
Going was tough and Navy Davy went native.
Operation Clean Sweep Hjruiuyii
A first for this bouy in combat as I seized a brand new folding in a bag chair which I put to good use during a lull in the action!
Operation Clean Sweep Jhghjutyeu
They threw everything they had at us and kept on coming and coming but we were up for the task with ND capturing 63 coins, a ref soccer medal, a dink bike and a silver chain that he had blown into 3 parts. (bike and rings from previous day's mission)
Operation Clean Sweep Krykrkru
As for this soldier it was just another routine day with 2 keys and a key chain and 85 coins @$13.48...mission accomplished!
Operation Clean Sweep 7ui4irjryu5
Found out later I had gotten honarable mention in our monthly rag for a medal I was awarded for past action!
Operation Clean Sweep Teyjeytjejyejejejyj
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Operation Clean Sweep
Page 1 of 1