Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Navy Davy on a silver streak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Navy Davy on a silver streak Empty
PostSubject: Navy Davy on a silver streak   Navy Davy on a silver streak I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....was on day shifts so ND ventured out into uncharted beaches by his lonesome and pulled out a few nice silver!
Navy Davy on a silver streak Hehehewheheheht
Today we got an early jump on things with the fog rolling off the water and a steady nor'wester a blowing. ND started on land while I went aquatic albeit a tad on the cautious side as I didn't want to disturb Mr. S. Turtle if he was in the area. He wasn't and I swished up a few goodies while Navy Davy scanned the shore.

I then changed and joined him on land as the fog broke and the sun did it's magic. A few more coins and we headed to a park.
Navy Davy on a silver streak Asdcsaadv
Navy Davy on a silver streak Hfjkfhkfk

Navy Davy was swinging his Ace 250 giving the Tesero a break and I as always swinging the Freedom 3 Plus. Coins were plentiful and quota for the both of us was "no problemo" considering Dave's bad back and my knees cracking with every coin retrieved.
Navy Davy on a silver streak 6il6l6l6kik
ND managed 75 coins and a nice 925er chain and a dewy whereas this bouy a kids charm, war amp tag, key , brass water hose thingy,Brookfield 1999 pin and 77 coins @ $10.71
Navy Davy on a silver streak Ghnhgngn
Navy Davy shown taking a break and looking at his finds after the hunt.
Navy Davy on a silver streak Csfvsfg
While at Maw's Marie takes in the story from the days hunt.
Navy Davy on a silver streak Sfgbsgfhegfhgeh
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Navy Davy on a silver streak
Page 1 of 1