Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

silver "O" fix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

silver "O" fix Empty
PostSubject: silver "O" fix   silver "O" fix I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....well another night shift rotation was over and another chance to get into a normal sleep pattern.........yeh right as you can see by the time of this post (0345hrs here).

Got up at 1100hrs and threw the gear together heading out the door before I was fully awake. Imagine a lot of folks think that is why we drive so bad here and have our fair share of accidents!

A stop at Tim's and this bouy was wired and ready to go and that I did going through Crosbyville to one of my once a year swishing spots!
silver "O" fix Hjkfjrdj
Arrived at my spot shortly after my visit with the hockey superstar which reminds me it's getting close to that time of year so a new hockey stick is on the agenda for next payday!
silver "O" fix Jjhg
Place was deserted which suit me fine and I started off swishing with coins almost jumping into me sieve.......well almost! Half way through the swish hit a nice 925er "O" but nothing else that was note worthy.silver "O" fix Tyjhehjeyhwe After an hour I called it quits and decided to go land based at Quota field and enjoy some rays which seem to be leaving us already. here I had lots of company as the place was infested with albino crows so I played my old game of follow the seagull. Don't think they cared for it but made for an interesting grid of the field!

Grew tired of this game and tored period so after an hour here called it a day and ended up in bed at 1900hrs much to the dismay of Marie. Take for the day was the silver ring (looks a tad off colour on the photo),2 earings,2 keys, a star, Champ pin and 81 coins @ $16.60
silver "O" fix Dejejejjdjdg
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

silver "O" fix
Page 1 of 1