Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Century by water and land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Century by water and land Empty
PostSubject: Century by water and land   Century by water and land I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....for four days I have been fighting to fix my photo problem and a 5 minute call to Johnny White Pail and it's "no probelmo" anymore.

Had a few hours (4) to spare so took land and water gear and did the dew. Hit a few lakes then a playing field just swishing and digging contently. Nothing happened! Nothing too report! Just a near Narvania state.

Take for the day was a golf egg, dog tag, dinkie, 2 earings, kids ring,fishing swivel, a 925 earing, key with pewter dog chain, "Cool Dude" pin and 129 coins @ $25.33....not a bad day and a few coppers closer to the UK!
Century by water and land Adfgaga
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Century by water and land
Page 1 of 1