Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

silver galore including 6 fishscales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

silver galore including 6 fishscales Empty
PostSubject: silver galore including 6 fishscales   silver galore including 6 fishscales I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:36 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....a surprise call early this morning and Navy Davy and I had the pleasure of Rick from Sweetdreams Detector Ltd.joining us for our outing. Of course first stop was Tim's where we loaded up with all the health food groups; coffee, donuts, breakfast sandwiches and water.

Tide was out a tad so we hit the spot where I found the large coppers last dig and a good thing we did as Navy Davy was a overly vertical lean mean silver machine unearthing 6 fish scale five cent pieces!
silver galore including 6 fishscales P2060001
After those he scoffed a nice 925 ring!
silver galore including 6 fishscales P2060003
Meanwhile Rick was doing the dew and popped out a toasty large cent and another that I suspect is a Nova Scotian half penny

Another trip to Tim's and at my suggestion, after a previous night encounter with Beefeater and his pink lemonade we hit a playing field and dug away.

ND hit quota, a silver ring and 6 fishscales!
silver galore including 6 fishscales P2060004

Rick with that foreign thing a Tesoro hit a large cent and the other token, a heart stopper of a ring(too bad it wasn't real) and then another that was identical and having a great time in the process as it was one of those rare days that ND was running off like a soup sandwich from his high of digging all the silver. Best day ever for Dave and I don't blame him for having verbal diarrhea! Ricks finds also included a nice military type pin.
silver galore including 6 fishscales P2060006

Wasn't til I got home that I discovered that I too had made the silver grade popping 2 George V1 dimes. Take for the day was the 2 silver, 2 keys, a dinkie trailer, watch, fun zone token, rhinestone pin and 58 coins @ $2.10 (silver inclued)
silver galore including 6 fishscales P2060008

Heading out to the Kentville area Tuesday but for now it's off to my other job for a double hitter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

silver galore including 6 fishscales
Page 1 of 1