Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrap gone and quota gotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Scrap gone and quota gotten Empty
PostSubject: Scrap gone and quota gotten   Scrap gone and quota gotten I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:20 pm

From the land of the Bluenose...downloaded a photo site and it seems to be okay. Last night I also took out my horde of this and that and sent away my scrap gold and silver to get some loot to recover the cost of the Fisher 1280x.
Scrap gone and quota gotten P1020002
Scrap gone and quota gotten P1020005
Not into selling stuff but it was just collecting dust.

Had the pleasure the other day of Johnny White Pail's company and it was sure nice to see him out swinging again.
Scrap gone and quota gotten P1040009-1
Today Navy Davy and I did the dew on a rather dank day but what the halibut have to go when you can. Nothing out of the ordinary for neither of us and here is his pile. Mind you he could have one halibut of a day if he knew the pin for the bank card he found. Returning it to the bank.
Scrap gone and quota gotten P2160010

As for this bouy it was 3 kid rings, a key, love pin and 61 coins @ $6.66....not a good number.
Scrap gone and quota gotten P2160013
Here is the photo of the loot from the last hunt with the silver ring!
Scrap gone and quota gotten P1030006
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Scrap gone and quota gotten
Page 1 of 1