Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug! Empty
PostSubject: Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug!   Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:23 pm

From the land of the Bluenose...not much time to detect so I took advantage of my personnal spot that I keep to myself for just such an occasion.Share every other land spot with me buds!
No dogs. No Canuck geese. No rug rats. No other detectorists. No rain. But. And that was a big one youz. Had only an hour as the boss is going to get drilled today which will mean that I'll be nurse Leslie once again! Make up for it when I go to get my first ever crown next month....the horror..the horror not only the pain but the emptying of the wallet and my dentist loves Vegas!

For the first few moments I just took in the view!
Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug! P3210001
Coins were few and far between so no quota was expected nor achieved but as a tension relief it was a great outing! Managed a few coins with what I'm sure is the smallest ones this bouy has ever dug. Have fairs there and I'm quite sure they give these away as prizes. Even smaller than our 5 cent fish scales.

Take for the hour was a mere 9 coins at $1.34, the two midgets and a zipper.
Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug! P3210002

Still trying to solve the darn problem with the Olympic Master 2 digital camera software and had to revert to a straight download from the camera without the aid of editing! Anyone offer any help? Seems that the Olympic site when you go to email it to your self so that you can save and then download to photobucket will not accept a hotmail addie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
Iron relic

Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug! Empty
PostSubject: good pictures pretty country you got up there Les   Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:09 pm

well done Leslie congrats on the coins and you are one busy man on this forum . hope the weather holds out on you for a while too.
Back to top Go down

Smallest coin this bouy has ever dug!
Page 1 of 1