Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle Empty
PostSubject: Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle   Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....Captain Honey Bunny was at the helm of the SS Minnow and armed with my camera as we hit the Dingle. The elements were there me bouy for a storm...Marie with my camera and I swinging the ole Garrett Freedom 3 Plus. A faint sou'wester was blowing and high tide prohibited me from digging around the old cable ferry wharf so I became a land lover youz as "The Tower" seemed eire on the day!
Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle P3250029
Second target of the day was a real winner not that the Maple Leafs will ever see it!
Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle P3250028
Yes folks that is the Stanley Cup in my hand albeit a smaller version than the one Montreal will win this year.
Then my ship came in. No not this one but a pewter key tag one.
Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle P3250009
Off course Marie had to play. Lord love a duck she was getting bored!
Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle P3250022
Well it was getting close to the time for following the yellow brick road and we headed home.
Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle P3250001
The day was near done.
Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle P3250035
Take for the outing with the Hunny Bunny was a knife (eyeball find) pewter sailboat key chain, 2 keys,Lord Stanley's cup key chain, fun zone token and 62 coins (quota is 50) at $3.83 deposited in the "Back to the UK Fund."
Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle P3260003
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Lord Stanley's Cup arrives in the Dingle
Page 1 of 1