Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gold "O" and an autographed baseball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Gold "O" and an autographed baseball Empty
PostSubject: Gold "O" and an autographed baseball   Gold "O" and an autographed baseball I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:38 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well it was a wet one me son but
the ground was soft and not covered with that nasty white stuff nor that stuff that is dropped and hangs on your shoes and stinks to high heavens!
Gold "O" and an autographed baseball P4210001
Not a doggy dew in sight and too boot no one so Navy Davy and I set in to do some near serious detecting. Of course ND ruins the penny popping with a nice au 10k "O". Man a nice one too!
Gold "O" and an autographed baseball P4210003
That really bugged me so I picked up one...no not a gold ring but a bug.
Gold "O" and an autographed baseball P4210005
Took the multi legged thing home and he immediately tried his luck with "Miss Lady Bug." but she was having none of it me son!
Gold "O" and an autographed baseball P4210009
Anyway the two fools dug in the pouring rain popping this and that till me old heart skipped a beat....................eyeballed an autographed baseball. Think the bouy pitches for the Hubbards Halibuts in the triple z league. Never know he may make it to the bigs!
Gold "O" and an autographed baseball P4210010
Anyway me son Navy Davy's take for the day was the 10k "O", a pussy (think it was a broach) and 51 coins.
Gold "O" and an autographed baseball P4210008
As for the old bouy it was a junker ring, a key, bullet, strip with "Japan" on it (imagine a real collectors item), a big "O" from a washer game and 79 coins @ $8.43 towards the back to the UK fund.
Gold "O" and an autographed baseball P4210013
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Gold "O" and an autographed baseball
Page 1 of 1