Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How margarine can help your detecting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

How margarine can help your detecting Empty
PostSubject: How margarine can help your detecting   How margarine can help your detecting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....well me son they say necessity is the mother of invention and ...well..I never knew Navy Davy had a mother. Thought he was made up from spare parts from the galley on a ship. Shocking!

Anyway on wid it youz. So how can margarine help in your detecting?

Take the empty containers and recylce them to aid in coin cleaning. ND came up with this brain storm (more like a brain hurricane). Take a large margarine container then a small one like Becel (wish I got royalties fur dis un) and in the smaller tub cut holes in the bottom that will allow the grit in your rock tumbler barrel to fall through with the dirty water but holes not large enough for your coins to escape. Shake the large container that houses all the coins and grit vigorously (not too be confused with taking Viagara me son for that would make it too hard to do)then remove the smaller tub wid all da coins from inside the bigger un youz. Now take an ordinary kitchen strainer and drain the water from the larger tub where ever your heart desires and all the grit or aquarium gravel will remain in the strainer.
How margarine can help your detecting P5290008
How margarine can help your detecting P5290004
How margarine can help your detecting P5290006
How margarine can help your detecting P5290007
How margarine can help your detecting P5290009

No more picking out each coin from the gravel. Another innovative product from the research lab of "The Bluenoser's with too much time on their hands."
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

How margarine can help your detecting
Page 1 of 1