Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night Hunt - Meager Harvest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

Night Hunt - Meager Harvest Empty
PostSubject: Night Hunt - Meager Harvest   Night Hunt - Meager Harvest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Had a few hours of freedom last Saturday night. Drove by a tot-lot around 7:00pm, but there was still one mom swinging her kid, so I left them in peace and hit balls in the pool-hall for 3 hours. When I got back at 10:30, the place was empty but it was dark too, and I had forgotten my booklight at home, so the graphic display on my Garrett Ultra GTA 1000 was worthless.

I had cleaned this lot out pretty good last November when I was using a BigFoot on my IDX Pro. I only expected to find recent drops on this hunt. Instead, I found very old drops - way down deep in the wood chips. I gave-up around midnight and went back to the pool-hall for 3 more hours of pool.

The harvest was horrible, but I don't care. It was the first chance I had to swing this year and it was fun! Can't wait to get out again! bounce

Night Hunt - Meager Harvest Night_11
Back to top Go down
Brogan
Founding Member
Founding Member
Brogan

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt - Meager Harvest   Night Hunt - Meager Harvest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:17 pm

nice man
Back to top Go down
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt - Meager Harvest   Night Hunt - Meager Harvest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:30 am

Not to shabby!
Back to top Go down
Deep silver
Founding Member
Founding Member
Deep silver

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt - Meager Harvest   Night Hunt - Meager Harvest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:24 pm

good stuff.......Hey at least you got out, I have been overloaded with responsibility, and when i find time , I feel tired , I have lost steam and it is really eating me up.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Hunt - Meager Harvest   Night Hunt - Meager Harvest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Hunt - Meager Harvest
Page 1 of 1