Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver Empty
PostSubject: Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver   Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:05 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....Monday was a brief dig with Navy Davy and I meeting up at the Dingle then hitting a park. Only find of note was ND's silver 1960 dime. He ended up with 41 coins and a dewy along with a $1 Jamaican coin a long ways from home.
Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver P8070001
Had a good coin day with the only non coin being a pair of keys to go along with the 81 coins @ $3.92 which goes into the "Back to the UK Fund 2011."
Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver P8080010
Of course the fun on this day was doing the Shitsue Shuffle avoiding the Labrador Retriever Logs, Terrier Turds, Collie caca and Doberman droppings. The hazards of a dig.............shocking!

Today was a great sunny day and Navy Davy and I got off to an early start hitting a spot in the Bridgewater area where Navy Davy pulled out a nice 925er ring and a slew of clad. I followed suit with the clad and my Freedom 3 Plus. Navy Davy had my backup one and was really doing well although I wouldn't get within 15 feet of him as the Garretts would begin to chatter back and forth like a pair of ladies in a bargain basement!

From there it was off to Tim's.....and yes we did not win on the rim!
Hit Flying Bra Island which was having a ducks convention............lots of quacks!
Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver P8080004
Here we dug and dug some more with the time sliding away easily. Reason I say that was that it was 1630hrs and Navy Davy had an appointment at 1500hrs. I said to ND that when you get home blame it on me for not wearing a watch! Hit a nice silver bracelet and and an old cuff button here with ND rounding out his day at a silver ring and 69 coins.
Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver P8080005
Sore old bouy ended up with a marble,cuff button, happy face charm, silver bracelet and 109 coins (first century of 2010) at $14.54
Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver P8080012
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Flying Bra Island gives up nice silver
Page 1 of 1