Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need I.D. help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Need I.D. help Empty
PostSubject: Need I.D. help   Need I.D. help I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....got out for a whole 20 minutes before I had to give up due to coughing, gagging, sneezing and having an out of body feeling due to ears being plugged. Managed a few coins and a dewy. Need identification help on this one.

Need I.D. help P9010001
Need I.D. help P9010002
Item turns completely and is box like with the same design on each panel with what looks like a broken "O" on the top that could be used to put on a chain. Any info appreciated.

Dr. Sindar Paul Seetharamadoo got a visit from me and promptly put me on two meds....one for pneumonia and one for another viral infection and orders to stay home for 5 to 7 days! No diggy diggy for a week...........................digging withdrawal with no cure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Need I.D. help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Detecting New England Forum :: Metal Detecting :: Identify Your Finds-
Jump to: