Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

925 "O" by land and water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

925 "O" by land and water Empty
PostSubject: 925 "O" by land and water   925 "O" by land and water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:14 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....Navy Davy and I went down the road and dug together in different places! He by land and I by water at a fresh water park.

Navy Davy dug a nice 41 Ford on the beach followed by a nice 925 "O" with a red stone.

I was belly high in the water and managed a gaggle of twoonies followed by a 925 "O" of that annoying mouse Mickey.....talking mice can you believe it. Mind you next they will have bouys playing with dolls! Come to think of it I did have a GI Joe as a kid!

Both of us were not up to snuff and we didn't dig and swish too long..........both longing for a Tim's which we did do..........raising a tent as it was Camp Day.

ND's take for the day was the car, a few figures,a neat HAlifax/Dartmouth ferry token, a kids charm braclet dewie, 925 "O" with a red stone and 35 coins.
925 "O" by land and water PA250003
As for this sore old swisher it was a 925 "O", "R", a heart and 44 coins @ $16.80.
925 "O" by land and water PA250005
925 "O" by land and water PA250008
Now the fun begins as I have to drag my sorry butt to the ball field to play.........the team I played with last year. We ended in 2nd last year and the team I'm with this year dead last....figure I can help........at least they can't do any worse!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

925 "O" by land and water
Page 1 of 1