Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies Empty
PostSubject: Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies   Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:37 pm

From the land of the Bluenose...the moment I dreaded was upon me and I hit the golf egg whacking course with Wayne from work, bro Rick and paw. Knew we was in trouble when I pulled out the Captain and Rick christened his maiden voyage ...with style I might add!
Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies P1010001
We near did the par thingie on most every hole no thanks to me but I provided the gold balls for the day on the first water hole. Felt very strange being in the water without my Seahunter MK11!
Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies P1010005
18 holes later we were done...so they tell me! Thank God as all those poor golf eggs got the crap beat out of them. Ended up 29 eggs ahead...........score..............who cares!

Saturday was a write off as Marie went to see Loverboy in concert with her sisters...............the real one was home waiting!

Sunday was a hoot as I umped a double hitter with Marie in tow and let loose behind the lens.
Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies P1010009
Blew one call as I couldn't stoop that low!
Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies P1010011-1
Anyway after the games we headed out for a drive with a little swishing and a little digging. Dinkies galore. Coins a few and a little gold
Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies P1010022
Take for the day was 4 dinkies, silver earing, gold ring and 34 coins( love it when the coins are so fresh I don't have to put them in the rock tumbler) @$7.30
Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies P1010018
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Busy days off lead to gold, silver and dinkies
Page 1 of 1