Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two wet days in November : ND does gold and silver!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Two wet days in November :  ND does gold and silver! Empty
PostSubject: Two wet days in November : ND does gold and silver!   Two wet days in November :  ND does gold and silver! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:29 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well the two fools went out in a torrential down pour and did the dew. Muck was slung and quota was had. The inside of Navy Davy's truck sure could use a cleaning after our outing and was not fit for man nor beast. Navy Davy ended up with 32 coins and this nice number!
Two wet days in November :  ND does gold and silver! Ring
When I got home I immediately dove into the tub clothes and all and turned it on. What a mess me son. Only too glad that Marie wasn't around or it would have been a MMA (mixed marshal arts) bout with me on the receiving end of a ground pound bout!
Take for the day here was a knife,lure and 56 coins @ $2.18 added to the UK Fund.
Two wet days in November :  ND does gold and silver! PB080003
Well woke up early today and called Navy Davy but he was "otherwise" occupied....whatever that means so I donned the soaked clothing from the previous day. Sent a chill up this bouys spine me son. Headed to a local park after phone calls from French Dave and Slick Pick Rick. Rain was still pouring but what the halibut and I bagged my Garrett and swung away as I sloshed in me boots. Had only an hour and a half so I made the most of it scoffing up a kids ring, key,button and 30 coins @ $2.16 including a 50 Euro coin.
Two wet days in November :  ND does gold and silver! PB090002
Off course the Little Sackville River is just about over the bank....hope Otto doesn't get swept away!
Two wet days in November :  ND does gold and silver! PB090001

Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Two wet days in November : ND does gold and silver!
Page 1 of 1