Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand Empty
PostSubject: When you can snatch the pebble from my hand   When you can snatch the pebble from my hand I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:56 pm

From the land of the Bluenose....snow was here but happy to say not to stay. At least for now. Navy Davy arrived for our nine o'clock dig promptly at 0845hrs and to Tim's for some mud and a breakfast sandwich we did go. I think we devoured the sandwiches before we had left the lot!

Nice to be out with the furbie on again and this time ND was dressed for the weather sporting some fancy rubbers!
When you can snatch the pebble from my hand PB220001
When all was said and done the unthinkable was evident. I just couldn't believe it! ND finally bested the old Garrett finding a quota of 59 coins!
When you can snatch the pebble from my hand PB230004
Sad day indeed when a Teknetic bests the old Garrett.......the pebble was indeed snatched from this bouy's hand and a big congrats to Navy Davy...who has....once again come of age....lol!

My take was a key and 58 coins @ $4.17 added to the back to the UK fund!
When you can snatch the pebble from my hand PB230005

Mom is resting comfortably and is still under going tests. Prayers help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Detecting New England Forum :: Metal Detecting :: Stories and Pictures of Finds-
Jump to: