Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wet day thwarts bouys quotas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Wet day thwarts bouys quotas Empty
PostSubject: Wet day thwarts bouys quotas   Wet day thwarts bouys quotas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 am

From the land of the Bluenose....well Navy Davy showed up with the Tim's goodies so we just motored into Halifax on a rather dank, dark and drury day.

Hit the spot where I got the 1905 coin and ND the 2 silver rings and since the weather was not so good we had the whole place to ourselves. Suited us fine.

Usual coins and stuff then a nature break which came at the right moment. As I entered the gas station it began to pour. Great timing. Most times we don't mind the rain but both of us were a tad under the weather with the only difference being was mine was self inflicted...............Guinness fever!

ND ended up with a key 39 coins @ $2.92 whereas I 40 @ $4.46
Wet day thwarts bouys quotas PC040007
Yesterday Marie and I took a little drive to New Minus to shop at Hennigar's. Still had the big bouy out!
Wet day thwarts bouys quotas PC020003-1
Of course these oil spills looked neat too.
Wet day thwarts bouys quotas PC020002-1
Wet day thwarts bouys quotas PC020004
Call them "Rainbow Pavement." Was just a Kodak moment youz!
Of course Otto with his new bushings and brake pads wanted to get into the photos.
Wet day thwarts bouys quotas PC030006
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Wet day thwarts bouys quotas
Page 1 of 1