Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big 5 and Brit silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Big 5 and Brit silver Empty
PostSubject: Big 5 and Brit silver   Big 5 and Brit silver I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:33 am

From the land of the Bluenose....rain! What rain. That is liquid sunshine I said to myself since no one was around as I awaited the arrival of Navy Davy, who as always was early!

No hotel, motel nor Holiday Inn.......just a coffee and we were at the Dingle. Of course my beloved Garrett Freedom 3 Plus was chattering as loud as a group of ladies at a basement sale. How loud ...like a bunch of seagulls following a trawler that is filleting fish and throwing the guts overboard! Yes that loud. Felt like wrapping my machine around the trunk of the closest pine. Too boot I was foul as my injured shoulder was as painfull as sliding down a 50 foor razor blade and falling into a pool of iodine. I know ...whine...whine! I can see this is going to be a great ball season.

Anyway ND was hitting coins left and right while this banschee was cursing so bad that 50 "Hail Mary's" would have to be said at mass. Hit a 1934 big 5 and then the Brit George 3 shilling that was as thin as the hair on top of dis bouys head. Silver is silver. I quit.....just then the rain really started coming down as bad as the water coming into one of those old Brit subs our navy brought .

Shoulder was screwed but found the cure!
Big 5 and Brit silver P5050031-1
Not sure of ND's count but he was well on the way to quota and big kudos fur putting up with me whining and complaining.

My meager take with a machine that was acting up as bad as I.
Big 5 and Brit silver P5050029

Great news though.............HAVE A NEW TO ME FREEDOM 3 PLUS COMING IN THE MAIL..........THANK YOU SAINT DIGALOT....THE PATRON SAINT OF METAL DETECTORIST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Big 5 and Brit silver
Page 1 of 1