Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

925 "O" and need your input bouyz!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

925 "O" and need your input bouyz! Empty
PostSubject: 925 "O" and need your input bouyz!   925 "O" and need your input bouyz! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:34 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....with great haste did dis bouy make way to the post office almost running a red light in the process! The mail! The mail! That meant my new baby had arrived. She looked sum sweet when I unwrapped her at home..........................................!

Navy Davy called and I gut up youz excited at the prospect of trying my new to me Freedom 3 Plus which I had spent $220 on.

Sounded okay. Felt okay. But....and a big un youz she had a trigger and sound problem. Worked through it!

Navy Davy with his Technetics was digging up a storm finding a slew of buttons ,two large cents, a dinkie,"ET" fun zone token and having a grand time of it.
925 "O" and need your input bouyz! P5130001
As fur dis bouy wid da handy capped machine a dog tag,button with a shank,66 coins and a silver ring.
925 "O" and need your input bouyz! P5130006
925 "O" and need your input bouyz! P5130004
Now the dilemma! I have 4 Freedom 3 Plus machines with none of them working properly with three usable but with no joy swinging them. Marie has given me the okay to spend a grand (my money by the way) for my birthday which falls on the 28th to buy a new machine. Being a loyal Garrett user I'm torn and need your input and that will dictate which machine I buy from the responses on the various forums.

Here are the choices.........AT PRo European model or the Technetics Omega ? Whatever the greatest number is what I'll buy! On the back burner is once again sending the Freedom 3 Pluses to East Texas to be fixed!

Have a great day and appreciate your comments!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

925 "O" and need your input bouyz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Detecting New England Forum :: Metal Detecting :: Stories and Pictures of Finds-
Jump to: