Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutorial on how to post a picture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

Tutorial on how to post a picture Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial on how to post a picture   Tutorial on how to post a picture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:01 am

Hi Folks,

The following is a tutorial that I made on how to post a pictures on this forum. Hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion :-)

STEP 1

Tutorial on how to post a picture Pic_110

STEP 2

Tutorial on how to post a picture Pic_210

Sometimes it may ask you to login to the hosting service. Just use your username and password that you use for the forum. It should be the same.

STEP 3

Tutorial on how to post a picture Pic_310

STEP 4

Tutorial on how to post a picture Pic_410

STEP 5

Tutorial on how to post a picture Pic_510

STEP 6

Tutorial on how to post a picture Pic_610

STEP 7

Tutorial on how to post a picture Pic_710

STEP 8

Tutorial on how to post a picture Pic_811

Well there it is :-) To post multiple pictures just repeat the process and continuing pasting the image codes where you want them. Hope this helped. I apologize that the jpeg images are a little blurry, hopefully you can read them well enough. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or some of the other members. I look forward to seeing your pictures Very Happy

Lochlainn
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to post a picture   Tutorial on how to post a picture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:52 pm

WOW! Nice instructions! Thanks for posting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to post a picture   Tutorial on how to post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:49 am

Those really are excellent instructions. HOW did you capture those screen images?
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to post a picture   Tutorial on how to post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:06 am

Thanks :-) I used a neat little program called Zapgrab2. It's a free screenshot program Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to post a picture   Tutorial on how to post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Lochlainn wrote:
Thanks :-) I used a neat little program called Zapgrab2. It's a free screenshot program Smile

Thanks for the info - I've got some downloading to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on how to post a picture   Tutorial on how to post a picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial on how to post a picture
Page 1 of 1