Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS?   Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:22 am

I've been watching it (over and over again). They play a song during the intro of each episode - sounds very Clapton-like, but I don't think he did it. Went to the Carrier site on PBS and they list all the other songs in the series, but not that one.

Does anyone know who performs it and what the name of it is?
Back to top Go down
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS?   Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:56 am

I watched 4 of the series ones, found them really good, cause they're showing real life, not censored to death, was interesting, Rich.
Back to top Go down
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS?   Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:30 pm

I don't know who sings the song, but I relly like the show, I have seen 5 or 6 of them. Brings me back to my times on Navy ships. I was a Marine just hittiching a ride though. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS?   Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Watching Carrier on PBS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Detecting New England Forum :: Metal Detecting :: Off Topic-
Jump to: