Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An hour or so at the town field

Go down 
+2
bmattioli
Lochlainn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

An hour or so at the town field Empty
PostSubject: An hour or so at the town field   An hour or so at the town field I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:31 pm

Went out for an hour or so after work. Checked out the town field where there are swing sets as well. Had never been there before. Was fun just finding some easy clad. All of it was either right near the surface or only a few inches down. Was relaxing after a long day at work :-)

An hour or so at the town field May_3_10
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: An hour or so at the town field   An hour or so at the town field I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:45 pm

NICE Steve, yea it is very relaxing after a day of work. I love finding clad..
Good Job!!

Bruce
Back to top Go down
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: An hour or so at the town field   An hour or so at the town field I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:14 am

Glad you got out. That bottom row is ugly.
Back to top Go down
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

PostSubject: Re: An hour or so at the town field   An hour or so at the town field I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:59 am

Glad to see I'm not the only clad digger here lol !! The u max looks like it liked dimes that day !! Nice pic, what coil did you use ? Rich.
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: An hour or so at the town field   An hour or so at the town field I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:49 am

I put the 8 inch concentric back on for this hunt. The 12x10 is great in clean areas, but this was my first time at the town field and I suspected that it might have a lot of trash which would make me want to pull out my hair with the 12x10. The 8 inch concentric is a great coinshooter/all around coil.
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
tinky1878
Founding Member
Founding Member
tinky1878

PostSubject: Re: An hour or so at the town field   An hour or so at the town field I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:52 am

Nice! Keep at it and you will be a millionaire!
Back to top Go down
TreasureFiend
Founding Member
Founding Member
TreasureFiend

PostSubject: Re: An hour or so at the town field   An hour or so at the town field I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:58 am

Great stuff!!!! Sadly I haven't been out hunting for clad since I was shown the Boy Scouts camp. But I still love to find clad!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An hour or so at the town field   An hour or so at the town field I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An hour or so at the town field
Page 1 of 1