Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding the chat box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

Regarding the chat box Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the chat box   Regarding the chat box I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:18 am

Hi Folks,

Well I brought back the older version of the chat box because folks seemed to have a hard time with the new one. Hopefully the lag won't be too bad with the old one. I am still looking into finding a new host, although that would mean starting over completely, which would be a shame..losing all of these posts etc. Let me know what you folks think.

Steve
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the chat box   Regarding the chat box I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:11 pm

For the amount of people here Steve, it semms to work ok for now, maybe if we had like 25 users at a time, the lag would be unbearable, but I think it's ok, nice and cozy !!
Back to top Go down
HEAVYMETALNUT
Founding Member
Founding Member
HEAVYMETALNUT

PostSubject: DITTO   Regarding the chat box I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:41 pm

ON RICH'S ANSWER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the chat box   Regarding the chat box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the chat box
Page 1 of 1