Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Reliable Dealers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

List of Reliable Dealers Empty
PostSubject: List of Reliable Dealers   List of Reliable Dealers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:49 am

Hi Folks,

I am going to be posting a few dealers that I have personally dealt with and feel are very reliable and offer great customer service. If you feel that a dealer should be added to the list feel free to contact me and we'll check it out. Thanks. - Lochlainn

Predator Tools- George Lesche's new company where he is making the "real" Lesche these days. Buy one from George directly at http://predatortools.com/ Will be the last digging tool you buy!

"Edit on April 6, 2008"- I have opened this section to members. Members are allowed to post their favorite dealers as well. Please help me keep an eye on spam in here and let me know if something looks fishy. Thanks- Lochlainn

Last edited by Lochlainn on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

List of Reliable Dealers Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Reliable Dealers   List of Reliable Dealers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:41 am

Kellyco did great by me, on my mxt purchase, even mailed me a free coil cover for the 9.5 coil, after the sale !! I gotta say, I had a positive experience with them.
Back to top Go down

List of Reliable Dealers
Page 1 of 1