Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Hunt in Vermont

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

Sunday Hunt in Vermont Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Hunt in Vermont   Sunday Hunt in Vermont I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:17 am

Sunday morning, did a little panning for gold, found a few fines, after lunch we hit a local soccer field, found 2 silvers, (one ring, one pendant), and some clad. The people with me also got some clad and a silver/ tourqoise ring, and an opal pendant necklace and chain !! Actually their finds were a little nicer than mine, but thats the way it goes sometime !! Everyone had a good time and we got a 10 yr old interested in metal detecting (it was his first time gold panning and second time out metal deyecting, think we got a new treasure hunter !!! Rich. Sunday Hunt in Vermont 06-08-10 Heres the pic of the jewelry, the people with me found, the turqoise ring is missing one stone, but the opal ROCKS !! Sunday Hunt in Vermont Jewelr10

Last edited by ClassicIISL on Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ANOTHER PIC ADDED)
Back to top Go down
HEAVYMETALNUT
Founding Member
Founding Member
HEAVYMETALNUT

PostSubject: NICE RICH!   Sunday Hunt in Vermont I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am

WHERE YA GO IN VT? GRAND ISLE?YA STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHAT TOWN YA LIVE IN? GEEZ IS IT THAT BIG OF A SECRET?:O)
Back to top Go down
bmattioli
bmattioli

PostSubject: Sunday Hunt in Vermont   Sunday Hunt in Vermont I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Nice hunting! You scored some nice goodies, love those rings.. I'll be up in Vermont, actually in Barre, in the latter part of the week and gonna hunt my butt off!!

Bruce
Back to top Go down
Lochlainn
Admin
Admin
Lochlainn

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Hunt in Vermont   Sunday Hunt in Vermont I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:32 pm

Nice job ! Very Happy Looks like you had a great time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mdnewengland.forumotion.com
espen

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Hunt in Vermont   Sunday Hunt in Vermont I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:37 am

NICE WORK cheers

i think you have a happy day there jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Norwaydetecting
ClassicIISL
Founding Member
Founding Member
ClassicIISL

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Hunt in Vermont   Sunday Hunt in Vermont I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Not Grand Isle, Dave, central Vermont, theres some decent jewelry there for sure, Rich. Glad 2 see you're facing the camera this time, now we can see ya !! LOL. Bruce, you should do good in Barre, it's been there forever, but there are a few avid detectorists there, stop by R+L ARCHERY, in Barre, they carry gold panning supplies, sluices, dredges, Whites detectors etc !!! Rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Hunt in Vermont   Sunday Hunt in Vermont I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Hunt in Vermont
Page 1 of 1