Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913 Empty
PostSubject: Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913   Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:24 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....was just another evening as Kyle was blowing the heck out of a few trees so dis bouy tied a 100 pound weight to his self so dat hes not blown out to sea.....sure made it hard youz for walking around but I was not taken any chances youz and I practise safe detecting big time! Well it was a long walk to where I was getting my quota but dat was not a problemo youz as Otto was fed up and raring to goz with a belly full of dat Irving High Tested that makes him sputter now and again especially youz on cold or wet dazs.

Hit a park where....folks park and walk their mobile manure makers as the gulls did an airial demolition derby...first time dis bouy ever saw an albino crow collide in da airs.......feathers everywhere youz but landed in da water so no stuffing for the pillow. Heard through the grape vine..but don't quote me but a bouy on Big Tancook Island loves to eat the darn things.....can you believe it? I can't and I ate muktuk and ptarmigin...tasty.

Anyway getting back to digging holes I dug , dug somemore and then.....you guessed it dug a few more with most having dirty cold Canuck coins in them...imagine dat. Folks wit too much time on their hands buring coins. Found Mr. Quota and then I said to meself...self you should go for oldies..something along the age of da mudder who phoned me today an cussed me out fur knot phoning da sister Mick on her 29th birthday (lied about dat youz and we'll round it off to turdy)

Off to a nudder park and youz guessed it ..dere was George V of 1913 buried to his butt....with mine on the cold erth a digging him out!
Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913 P3180004
Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913 P3180003

Well I was down on me hands, knees and butt a tanking da digging gods dat he was okay and he was. Scoff for the day was 55 coins @$9.14 and the 1913 King.
Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913 P3180001

On a serious note had to call the day off short as my mother-in-law was rushed to the hospital...ask for your prayers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913   Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Hope your mother-in-law has a speedy recovery. My prayers were for her and your family.
Back to top Go down

Bluenoser meets George V.....circa 1913
Page 1 of 1