Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slime gives up 2 Silvers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Slime gives up 2 Silvers Empty
PostSubject: Slime gives up 2 Silvers   Slime gives up 2 Silvers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:10 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....the above captioned detectorist reports receiving reliable information from a confidential informant that the lowering of Lake Banook will continue for another month. Acting on this tip Detectorist Swinger 3rd Class Bluenoser proceeded to the fore mentioned location to pursue any wrong doers and those fleeing prosecution at 0845hrs. Upon arrival at the location the above captioned detectorist noted the weather conditions and that indeed the lake had receeded approx. 3.5 meters from it's original position exposing the slime that lay in the inner city.
Slime gives up 2 Silvers P4250003
Proceeding as per the "SOP'S" said detectorist began a sweep and in the first few swings uncovered an area that served as a "chop shop." Lord only knows what the parts for these machines would bring and who owned them as the vin numbers had been totally corroded. CPIC and NCIS came back negative.
Slime gives up 2 Silvers P4250020
At 0919hrs an illegal alien was found on the sweep. He didn't speak English, French nor Hungarian for that matter and was taken to Canada Customs for an "interview" which would earn a few brownie points with the boss and a favour owed. Still nagged at where he came from.
Slime gives up 2 Silvers P4250013
Slime gives up 2 Silvers P4250011
After observing the lay of the land I located two more icons similar to the last one that I found which led me to believe that; A......someone from the NHL had been using the lake or B... someone else less skilled was skating on thin ice!
Slime gives up 2 Silvers P4250017
Could sense that I was close to the ring leaders and there they were hanging deep in bowels of the underworld where they thought they were safe from detection....fat chance. Put one through the tumbler with some local aquarium stone, Mean Green and vinegar which softened him up...he shone afterwards. See annex below and note far upper left with one of his silver soldiers right beside him who was bent out of shape big time..
Slime gives up 2 Silvers P4250005
Then I came upon a suspect that was not all there and no matter what I tried he wouldn't squeal or rat anyone out!
Slime gives up 2 Silvers P4250016
Bouy was missing a few bricks from the wall, dragging a half full dip net for a brain! Of course I located the green marble that had rolled out.
Well my shift was over with the Sgt.with my domestics, not my stats which included 6 dinkies, 3 sinkers,dog tag, 2 silver rings, 2 kid rings, foreign bouy, half a foreign bouy, 7 keys, earing,golf egg, green marble, propeller and 173 coin collars (9 quarters, 3 twoonies, and 3 loonies bit the dust on this watch and ended up in the gas tank as payroll was late again) @ $20.78. Long 7 hour shift and I was going home leaving Bud at the office and meeting up with "Crown Royal" for some "lively conversation!"
Slime gives up 2 Silvers P4250022
Good to have my PC (personnal computer) back up and running again after the power dewy had blown!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
billiard rich
Founding Member
Founding Member
billiard rich

PostSubject: Re: Slime gives up 2 Silvers   Slime gives up 2 Silvers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Nice job Les! What a haul!

But why are they lowering the level of the lake? Is this something they do every year? Or do you just have a lot of pull around there?
Back to top Go down
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

PostSubject: yo Bill   Slime gives up 2 Silvers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....they are putting a pipe line around both sides of the lake and also fixing the mounts for the lane dividers for the upcoming world paddling championships coming here again sir!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slime gives up 2 Silvers   Slime gives up 2 Silvers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slime gives up 2 Silvers
Page 1 of 1