Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snow too deep so I went aquatic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Snow too deep so I went aquatic Empty
PostSubject: Snow too deep so I went aquatic   Snow too deep so I went aquatic I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:44 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....the walls were closing in, each tick of the clock sounded as if it was in my head, all letters to fellow stamp collectors sent, honey dew list completed...I couldn't stand ...just couldn't I tell you so out I went and....... got 4 new winter rubbers for Otto with my Seahunter Mkll snuggled in the back seat. Wasn't sure where I was going but after a spell I did end up at a lake and was greeted, and not too warmly I might add by this!
Snow too deep so I went aquatic P5140016
Like a tuna chasing a school of fall mackeral I plunged through the ice and began to swish feeling once again alive I tell you....Alivvvvvvvvvvvvve! Mind you in the deeper water my voice went up a few octaves. Um...might be able to make the Veinna Bouys Choir now and sing at Mass without getting thrown out!
Snow too deep so I went aquatic Cc
Going backwards to break the ice so that I could swing the Garrett I felt like the CCG ship Hudson navigating through James Bay.
Targets were few and far between but what the halibut I was out swishing with the whole place to myself. Scooped out a dinkie and a few coins as I was getting numb from the waist down.......................not Bud induced from the head down like usual and exited rather quickly falling in the process.........man it didn't take long to feel the "Big Chill." A quick trip to Tim's and a great cup of java and I was warm on the inside at least. What the halibut I was wet so I tried another lake but couldn't swing here as the ice was just too thick. All I managed to do here was scare the hake out of some albino crows and grid off the beach area (a pretty design I might add) that was some stingy youz giving up but a few pennies.
Snow too deep so I went aquatic P5140017
Take for the outing was a golf egg, dinkie, gas capsule for a co2 gun and 9 coins @ $0.58.
Snow too deep so I went aquatic P5140025
Was it worth it? Youz best believe it me son!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Snow too deep so I went aquatic
Page 1 of 1