Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bluenose is sailing once again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

The Bluenose is sailing once again Empty
PostSubject: The Bluenose is sailing once again   The Bluenose is sailing once again I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:48 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....Marie took an extra shift and I almost, at least for about 5 seconds felt guilty going a digging with Navy Davy with the drive to the field feeling a tad wavy as I had , on the previous night indulged in some spirits after slicing this!
The Bluenose is sailing once again PB150004
Of course that jailbird Heshe was giving me the evil eye and wanting to play "beakaboo" come ring my bell........the thought had occurred!
The Bluenose is sailing once again PB150019
Sister-in-law Linda over sees my opening a present that almost brought tears to this bouys eyes! Notice the great looking Man U shirt which I stalked many a store in the UK to find!
The Bluenose is sailing once again PB150014
And volia........my ship had come in.
The Bluenose is sailing once again PB160029
Of course Marie was on "KP" duty after we devoured the cake.
The Bluenose is sailing once again Dd
Well me son it was not a pretty day out and Navy Davy and I dug with the old bags!
The Bluenose is sailing once again PB160023
Everyone wants to be a comedian! Anyway we did the dew as in the skies above remote controled airplanes droned, whined,dipped, circled over head. Where is the ack ack when you need it?

Navy Davy after about an hour did his happy dance as he unearthed a nice 925er ring with a stone as he was "Swinging in the Rain" towards quota as I endeavoured to cover myself in mud from head to toe and avoid upchucking.......think a cure for that one me son is a few bitter tops! The heavens got blacker, the drizzle turning to a torrent raining on our penny parade.

Nacy Davy's take for the dig gone swish (water dig) was the silver ring, golf egg and $6.53 of which $3.25 came out of one hole. Bpuy is cooking with propane!
The Bluenose is sailing once again PB160025
Managed a snowflake tie pin, dinkie tractor in need of a handy man, a key to a Ford Which stands for fix or repair daily),lip stick dewy, a token coin of former prime ministers given out at gas stations, hard boiled golf egg and 132 coins @$11.70 which will go towards the "Back to the Uk next summer fund."
The Bluenose is sailing once again PB160032
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

The Bluenose is sailing once again
Page 1 of 1