Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 days, 2 quot5as, 2 silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

2 days, 2 quot5as, 2 silver Empty
PostSubject: 2 days, 2 quot5as, 2 silver   2 days, 2 quot5as, 2 silver I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Wednesday
From the land of the Bluenose.....with the kitchen and bathroom completed gutted I was anxious to get out and do the dew with Navy Davy. We both got quota with nothing out of the ordinary happening on this fine day.

Navy Davy ended up with 59 coins @ $4.75

As for this boy it was a 1962 dime and 79 coins @ $9.54
2 days, 2 quot5as, 2 silver Jhkhujk
Thursday
From the land of the Bluenose.....Navy Davy and I met at Tim's. Was nice to get out especially with all the pounding and sawing that was going on at home. Hit a playing field and just meandered around till quota was reached. Had to leave before Navy Davy got his but I'm sure he dug up the 5 more that he needed to get 50. Sure has taken a liking to my Freedom 3 Plus!

Anyway take for the day was a key, dog tag, silver ring, kid's ring,a neat strip with dragons on it and 62 coins @10.77.
2 days, 2 quot5as, 2 silver PB210001
Sure be nice when the renovations are done of course back to work Friday night and hopefully they will be done before Saturday morning when I get home! I'm pretty testy and owlly at that time of the morning me son!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

2 days, 2 quot5as, 2 silver
Page 1 of 1