Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! Empty
PostSubject: Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare!   Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:18 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....well another day of rain but Navy Davy and I weren't thwarded! Lord love a duck.....and I have the feet just like them but at least i don't hang around parks looking for folks to throw me bread crumbs. No sir I go to parks hoping that folks lose some spare change or other goodies.

Hit a not too local playing field that was somewhat generous then went in search of an old ball park in the area that eluded us. Along the way looking for the park had to stop the car. A Kodak moment and a first for this bouy as I have never seen one of these beasts other then in a zoo. Man it was a game of ring around the rosey with that bouy as everytime I circled to get a good shot he circled and gave me one hateful look! Let me tell you me son a manicurist would cringe if it had to do the nails on that amphibious juggernaut.
Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! Fgfdgggg
Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! Jhww

Navy Davy told me it was a snapping turtle and that it would do just that if I put my fingers near it. Grumpy little sod!

Was a few bricks short of a load digging on such a day and a few coins short of quota so we hit old faithful that was looking like a water hazzard on a golf course and we did find a few of those golf eggs!
Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! Yukuykuyk
Navy Davy ended the day with 30 coins, a pair of golf eggs and a butterfly dewie in the quagmire.
Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! Dghnsjeyui
As for this bouy it was a dinkie that obviously had met my "Buddy" on some road, a golf egg, a nose cone from a radio controlled airplane (they were grounded today due to inclimate weather and high winds) and 87 coins @ $10.88
Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! Wrtyhtwrywrywtyw
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
Bruce

PostSubject: Lake front   Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Have you ever tried by the old Lakefront appartments in dartmouth?
Back to top Go down
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

PostSubject: yo Bruce   Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:11 am

From the land of the Bluenose.....many times me bouy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare!   Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darn thing gave me the 1000 yard stare!
Page 1 of 1