Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want a piece of me punk? Make my day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Want a piece of me punk?  Make my day! Empty
PostSubject: Want a piece of me punk? Make my day!   Want a piece of me punk?  Make my day! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....everyone was tied up today save for me so I drove down to see me bud Tony the Tiger who is becoming a real home body in his "little love nest" only to find an empty abode. He phoned later and stated that he was out walking his dog or more like his killer on a leash as it is a k9 of the 3rd kind....a guard dog. Of course when I visit I lay on the horn staying in Otto instead of knocking on the door as I'm sure I'd make a good meal for the darn thing if liked pork chops. Anyway it was a nice drive with some great scenery!
Want a piece of me punk?  Make my day! Dyjteyhgadga
As if I had enough to worry about this bouy wanted a piece of me too!
Want a piece of me punk?  Make my day! Yjeeytjeyje
Anyway hit a local school yard/playing field/beach on the way home and did the dew cursing every second time I bent down. Drugs me son ! Drugs are the answer to old age and arthritus. Ever notice that when older folks git together the talk always centers on ailment..........I have arrived! So I dug , moaned, cursed and swore my way to a quota even feeling the foul tip I took on the inner thigh last night while umping a ladies game....no sympathy there me son.
Want a piece of me punk?  Make my day! Rtshwshwthw
Total for the solo outing was a key, dog tag (think that belonged to xwife No#2) a metal flower that I would enjoy watching a rabbit try to eat and 69 coins @ $6.61
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Want a piece of me punk? Make my day!
Page 1 of 1