Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver Empty
PostSubject: Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver   Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:34 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....banged my knee on the dresser.....Son of a Sea horse...go to the bathroom and slip on the carpet and.....bang my knee. Lord love a duck! I could tell today was going to be a bad un youz!

So dat Navy Davy bouy wid booth feets on da ground he arrives like da cock of da walk in his big truck da goes from fulls to emptying in under an hour youz! Off to da Rotting Ronnie and I'ze sayz "Hi" to Marie and git four muffins with dead meat in dem. I checked you to make sure and we eat dem and tells Marie wez a goning digging our fame and misfortune big time at the Dingle cause da tide is really out der wid da fishes and too boot me bouy da macheral dey is a running. Why do those mainland folks say dat? Dink dat da fish they swim! Like I could never figures why dey say your nose is a running and da feet dey....smell. Shouldn't it be da utter way round? Anyway Navy davy gits a 1950 silver quarter ofa dollar and I'ze a 1962 young busted Elizabeth11. Imagine going around youz and sum un yelling" Hey Lizzie da Second youz come her girl!" Shocking. Well we git da oldies like ND wanted amoungst da tampon fish, rubber eels and Lord only knows what...we certainly didn't want to know youz....do youz? Too boot and hip rubber ones at dat ND dug a tag wid his name on it. Amazing youz.
Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver Jjejejej-1
Having dug in da skunky shore line and the knee a buggung me wez headed to anudder foggy place!

Fog must have cancelled da swimmers dat cause none weer der me son. Fair weather swimmers....imagine that youz....shocking!
Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver Yjjeytjeeb-1
Wez a sweating buckets but missed and ND had to refill our watered bottles cause we losting our muster or wetness youz.
Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver Rthwhwhw
Well da day was a reminded time of why I should seez Dr. Sindar Paul Seetharamado (imagine trying to put dat on a name tag) cause iffen I dunt I might have to go to da osptal wid da trick knee. Some trick...it gits stiff and I git sore....not right! Well seth is still learning Anglish and if I'ze go to him I'll be singing da Gordon Lightingfoot song "Farewell to Nova Scotia."

Wellz you and a deep one it is 50 coins at $2.15, a body of a dead decappidated dinkie (sounds like a new Tim's coffee me son) and including the silver quarter.
Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver Yjejeyjjj
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Nova Scotian tale of 2 bouys finding silver
Page 1 of 1