Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got the "Boot" then the Golden "O"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

Got the "Boot" then the Golden "O" Empty
PostSubject: Got the "Boot" then the Golden "O"   Got the "Boot" then the Golden "O" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 pm

From the land of the Bluenose.....Navy Davy was off fishing and I had only an hour and a half before work called so it was off to a nearby lake for a quick swish and cool down.

For such a nice day the lake was fairly deserted and peaceful. A few coins appeared in my sieve then a dog chain with a boot toy on it...but no dog! About three targets later I got a pleasant surprise with this number netted!
Got the "Boot" then the Golden "O" Dkk
Got the "Boot" then the Golden "O" Hshgshghshsh

A few more targets and it was time to go not that I wanted to but then again like most folks I like to eat and have a roof over my head.

Take for the day was the booted dog chain, 2 kids rings,a ...not sure what to call it dewie (orange thing with a clothes pin ) an earing, massive hair dewie and 29 coins @$1.90.
Got the "Boot" then the Golden "O" Uytjeyjejy
Nice to have some down time at work to do this post. Only 626 from YYZ has yet to land.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

Got the "Boot" then the Golden "O"
Page 1 of 1