Metal Detecting New England Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for metal detectorists from New England and abroad to discuss metal detecting related topics.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From earth to heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leslie(nova scotia)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
leslie(nova scotia)

From earth to heaven Empty
PostSubject: From earth to heaven   From earth to heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:50 am

From the land of the Bluenose......with a full four hours sleep I headed out for a relaxing dig all by my lonesome to a nearby park. Took my time not in a rush to find quota and enjoyed the sounds of the seagulls squawking,the sun shining and bouncing off the lake, and the rhythmic casts of a fly fisherman reaching out to entice some aquatic life. Before I knew it quota was had in the form of a dinkie (and a fine one it is) and 54 coins @ $6.66 (that demonic number again).
From earth to heaven P2190024
Headed home, showered and took a power snooze and the night was a busy one as I had a date with the "Big Guy" at his house for a special occasion!
From earth to heaven P2180013

Wee Willie was going to renew his wedding vows to his lovely wife Linda.
From earth to heaven P2180005
From earth to heaven P2180006

The reception was a pleasant affair and Marie and I did a few jigs and reels cutting a mean rug!
From earth to heaven P2190018

Linda thanked all whereas shortly thereafter I took off my necklace and gave her a gold Iris friendship ring which fit well. Sort of greasing the palms for our next trip to their canteen next summer where the best fish and chips in Nova Scotia are made.

Sort of fizzled out about an hour later and Marie threw me over her shoulder and took me home. Did have my happy face on!
From earth to heaven P2180016
Back to top Go down
http://www.voy.com/98887/

From earth to heaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Detecting New England Forum :: Metal Detecting :: Stories and Pictures of Finds-
Jump to: